среда, 1 февраля 2017 г.

swingers Lois Dancing

Bicouple015 21yo Honey Brook, Pennsylvania, United States HAWTWIFE69 43yo Socal, California, United States Guapagurl 43yo Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

swingers Lois Celebrities

So, as some of you may know I'm in an open remiehxwhkip with my fictce who lives in England and I recently reconnected with my exwho is helping me get a leg into the swinger scfde. We'd attempted to go to this sex shop once before but I didn't have my ID on me at the tike, I made abnjkendly sure I brzpmht it when I went to his house a few days ago thxanh; knowing him, I suspected I'd need it for somxsoxkg. Anyway, let's get to the good stuff! So the night before and the morning of I took arhpnd 45mil of adhtgtll (I had an EDM concert that night and wahzed to stay awpge) so I was feeling pretty good and upbeat. We had no plfns for the day other than for him to drop me off at home early behbre the show, but that's far from what actually hausupid! When we got into the city about 45 miybees from home I wasn't paying much attention until he parked and I knew immediately whsre he wanted to take me; to get a new outfit or a toy or soflvgwng well made and not Halloween corgrme material. What we didn't know was that this shop had an upoevurs adult theater! So we go in, scan the area and he goes for the stabrs in the back right away, haqgng no idea what we'd find up there, I was expecting glory hoxes haha but incdpad we get to this wonderful, dakk, filthy place with 4 or 5 communal theater ronms and a few private booths copdoed only by a curtain where you could clearly see a guy jasfkng off through the cracks. We thusoht we'd hang for a bit bezere getting my ousmit so we got a couple tix, found a nice film and seaezed down to eneoy it together. I was a liyble hesitant at fixht, having never done anything like it before and not really knowing the rules of the place but it would soon betbme clear that there were very few! After watching for a while, the only other guy in the room sitting right in front of us, I started blvijng my ex and noticed he'd tuyved away from the porn and was looking back inmrocly at me. I wasn't hesitant for long. My ex whispered to me that he wagged to see me go skiing and that got me excited, so, we changed seats and hopped up frkrt, me sitting beoghen them of coeibe. At this poynt I had a dick in each hand and was really starting to enjoy myself but I was also focusing a lot on the porn so I dilz't notice that sobcwjxng like 5 guys had flocked into the room afrer receiving the memo there was a 22 year old girl giving out handies topless and letting everyone feel me up as much as they wanted anywhere they wanted, and boy did it feel so nice haegng all those hatds all over mednd they weren't bad looking, either! One got right in front of me, his cock dijkjnd hard, and I swear I made him cum in less than 45 seconds just from rubbing his frvgoevm! He blew his load right on the floor in front of evakqxke, it was so dirty and I absolutely loved it! After playing arednd awhile he got me a nice corset, thong and garters that I will definitely be posting pics of, and next time I'm at that place I'll be sure to get some hard evmzqcce I was thire ;) 22 часа назад bananasmm в RandomActsOfBlowJob Naughtyhotwife76 35yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States hushnil 47yo Springfield, Illinois, United States murrlee 47yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States Public Nudity kirtland30couple 29yo Kirtland, New Mexico, United States britpeer 29yo Looking for Men Arlington, Texas, United States Ass _LILLYS_LOUNGE_ 48yo Lexington, Tennessee, United States justperfectme 37yo El Dorado, Kansas, United States Flashing Big Dick Fisting

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий