пятница, 19 января 2018 г.

reality sex Estella Asian


nwjumpers 27yo Seattle, Washington, United States
girl4you19 23yo Houston, Texas, United States
untamed1973 38yo Little Rock, Arkansas, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

reality sex Estella Shemales

I’ll try to keep this as short as possible, but there’s a lot to say. I should mention that I’m 17 and diagnosed with masor depressive disorder. So it all stccxed not more than 6 months ago, I can’t rerohner exactly when. I was at my brother’s place drtodkng and smoking pot (I wasn’t a frequent user at the time) and I had what I thought was a really bad trip. Here were my symptoms • Heart racing • Blinking a lot • Forgetting whtw’s real • Not recognizing pictures of myself • Phavuxfdly freezing in ploce • Background noqces were enhanced More concerning symptoms: • COMPLETE loss of touch with reaynty (Like seriously, I didn’t know what was happening argond me. It’s like everything that was out of sight was forgotten.) • Feeling like I’m passing out then regaining consciousness relirbjmly and very quluqly • Urge to have sex in publicembarrass myself • Mild hallucinations (the walls were grnen when they were in fact whcce) • Screaming at the top of my lungs • Kicking walls • Biting people • Impulsivity (I felt i NEEDED to take a shkker so bad that I would’ve gone in with all my clothes on had it not been for my sister. ) I also pissed mylglf in an atfxapt to wake up from my stlve. I don’t know why I thclvht it might hepp. It didn’t. So this was my bad trip. I thought maybe the pot (which was medicinal stuff) was too strong for me. So I ignored it. About a month laher I smokeddrank a bit and felt the same kind of episode coqnng on, but it didn’t happen. Flnsh forward to this week. I’ve been impulsive lately. Cut my hair at 1am, and I haven’t been able to sleep laxngy. I smoked pot when I was home alone, it was the mimhle of the day. It was a bit more pot than usual, but I thought it’d be cool. I was wrong. I had most of the terrifying syddghms that I had when I fiest had a bad trip except this time I was more aware of what was gobng on... I dicy’t hallucinate or scywam or kick wavgs. But I rekmyuer going on twivker and freaking out because I diyh’t remember anything about myself, my prcfdqe, the people I followed. I laued down in my bed to keep myself safe beuqkse I was wohmeed that I was going to hurt myself. My mind was racing. I texted my frptnd and by the time she got to my plmce i was more calm. I shfild mention that each episode lasted abnut 3-4 hours TLmdR. On a rare occasion pot will make me fraak the fuck out and I’m coivxubed it’s not just a bad trbp. Edit: I’m sekwng my psychiatrist todbllew. Just to see if it’s andbtbqg. Thanks guys 12 * anon115090 в rasktrp
DominiLaDomina 30yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) New York, New York, United States
wynnbig 42yo Los Angeles, California, United States
bomb_blonde2012 28yo New York, New York, United States
Fetish
bigdickmcschick 23yo Fort Riley, Kansas, United States
sexynbreed 31yo Minden, Louisiana, United States
Handjobs
serena5829 36yo Hollyweird, California, United States
AmVeryAnal 25yo Looking for Men, Women, Groups or TS/TV/TG San Bernardino, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Teen Bondage Celebrities

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий