naughtygurrrl 33yo New York, New York, United States

monekka 34yo Looking for Men Ferndale, Michigan, United States

BelenT23 34yo Mcallen, Texas, United States

icemelzena 25yo Tucson, Arizona, United States
A True Conversation I Had With My Very Woke Baby After Hillary Clinton's Historic Win

Last night, my two-year-old son and I watched Hillary Clinton deliver her historic victory speech on CNN, me sucking down a double bottle of Pinot Grigio through two straws I jammed together; my gifted child guzzling milk from both of my desiccated breasts. (How can I tell him no? He’s a growing boy, thirsty for knowledge.)
Read more...
more on Geo altCom
womanlooking4 46yo Looking for Men Somewhere, New Jersey, United States

tattedbabe1000 30yo Newark, Delaware, United States

youngandsexy65 19yo Cape Coral, Florida, United States

init4fun74 38yo Cookeville, Tennessee, United States

newlysingle26 44yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States

oneoften5 44yo Elmhurst, Illinois, United States

HeadMistress1763 43yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Tucker, Georgia, United States

funwow2011 46yo Fort Worth, Texas, United States

lcky4me_and_u2 42yo Seattle Burbs, Washington, United States

Lilpeep2 25yo Grants Pass, Oregon, United States

candygirl2023 35yo Pearland, Texas, United States

DaisyB1234 29yo Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий