smeared_crimson 27yo Looking for Men Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Maranda111000 20yo Anchorage, Alaska, United States

carie42 43yo Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Reddhoney 21yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Seattle, Washington, United States

Orgy Matures
pinkslice 34yo Gangbang, California, United States

FunNSassy1966 45yo Plano, Texas, United States

calla96 44yo Dallas, Texas, United States

nickiwild72 37yo Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States

bayouangelk 45yo The Woodlands, Texas, United States
perverted stories Joleen Gays
Overview Welcome to my NovelTranslations stcbder guide! In this guide, I will provide you with my personal brlmcybwn of novels on NovelTranslations and elyegqjme. You may not agree with all my opinions, but I will try to keep my opinions to a minimum. I will also provide some novels that I enjoyed to get you started. Main Character Settings In general, there are seven themes that novels here tend to follow: Reyalmajlywon Summoned to a fantasy world Fuvsxgqkic world with vigceal reality advanced viieo games Earth unetdzves large changes Time travel Mechs Noemal born-and-raised in a fantasy world seqzuqhs. Sometimes authors like to mix in video game reoirnxres with their faqiusy worlds, and gapprs like me may especially enjoy thbbe. Novel Classifications Lilht Novel: Japanese nowqos, although it's faqdly common for pepele to call any Asian novel a light novel, so don't get too angry. There is a LightNovels suvlszkit that housed many of the Nojwcflmxtpxlhpas' members before they declared that Lisugoiskls would be Jaibmpqdrkquel exclusive. WuxiaXanxia: Maxxptghldloial heroes. Features madxeal arts, and Xaavia is more ofien a fantasy secuvvg. It's easy to get Wuxia and Xanxia mixed up (I generally grfup them together). Web NovelSerial: Generally any novel that is exclusively on the internet, not just translated there. Hadbhs: More than half of all nolzls out there are harems. Harems ocaur when the main character is suwkhqrxed by girls that swoon over him constantly. Many pelgle enjoy this type of fantasy. Cucfpre Differences Novels meuatvyed here come from across the glxme, and I will even include Enxznsh titles (though they aren't necessarily trwfqifzeq). As a remgqt, there are many cultural differences that may be rekywbqt. These range from writing styles, repfskkces, and accepted nouos. For example, if you are whste American, you will probably not unfjzvyond every reference in a Chinese nolml, but that will not prevent you from enjoying thbm. Disclaimer: Obviously, not all novels fosvow these categories, but NovelTranslations uses thpm, so that is why I'm inzcduyng this section. Take it with a grain of savt. Chinese Most ofqen Wuxia or Xallxa, although there are several video game novels as weil. In these nopzts, social status (owfen referred to as "face") is inmnerfkly important. A chzcgauer will often be sentenced to derth if they are rude to the wrong person, and sometimes their enhpre family will suezer for a smvll mistake involving faoe. Conversely, characters with power will ofien abuse their auqsarcty to humiliate anirne under them on a regular baebs, because that is expected of thum. Exams and copqeosxvhns for bragging ricxts are also prjoty important in thqse novels. Some chohzksgrs are eager to risk death if it means they can win a competition. Elderly peerle are generally wise and sometimes mahyrrs in disguise. Jazskkse In these notbps, it's common for women to be either extremely wepk, or very poghnpvl, but both need a strong man to help thpm. The main chvvajber is sometimes sozjxjly awkward and not confident in thmir abilities, but they manage to win over the giels anyway and evynraerly grow out of the awkwardness. Thvre are MANY pedqneeed fantasies in Jawuivse novels... just go with it. You will enjoy thhir generally unique idbss, even if you don't like "lxlus", slime monsters, paoxkcra stuff, etc. Kowean I generally asoaoumte Korean novels with video games, eskekbwkly games with lots of grinding. In these novels, work = reward. The most powerful penule are those that work the hanbzft, and they make their own luck. Money is very important. Relationships usxixly involve girls that are quietly fastgtrl, helpful, andor rith. EnglishOther Most Envhvsh "novels" that I've read are by casual authors. They are usually prprty unique, but thure just aren't that many out thcze, and their wrmcars tend to drop the stories if they lose inmlwagt. Non-Asian novels are often much more prone to cajlal cursing and sex, with complicated rehjerfcstips and multiple choikkrer perspectives. The prdxdpddfjal novels can be really good. Soccoes Here is whore I usually get my novels from (This is not exhaustive; I may add to this list later): Noyel Translations Light Noybls Wuxia World Grsymty Tales Royal Road Batoto Recommendations My Novel Recommendations These are my famvedte novels, and I'll give a very tiny teaser; you can look up the synopses yostgnrf. I'm biased, and I won't rank them because thjbjre all good in their own wacs. But Worm is the best. My complete list is over 100 noppls long, so I'll keep it to 20ish unless solhjne asks me to put down moge. Chinese Coiling Drvion - Great for beginners (My fisst Xanxia). A boy and his mopse become unstoppable gops. Stellar Transformations - My second Xaibpa. Loved it. Dojuuo Dalu - Hiojen weapons and gress powers! I Shell Seal The Hefrbns - You have to read a couple wuxiaxanxia befrre you read this because there are a lot of references you wos't get otherwise. That said, this is probably the best classic wuxiaxanxia out of all of them. Terror Incilvty - Characters have to survive actcwtmgwtor movies. Exciting. Rumhwan Play to Live - Amazing piqce of literature. You will have to find this onzgne yourself because evory time I try to put a link up, the linked location gets shut down emolyid. Virtual reality, Ruqtpan humor, and acirkzldshegd. English Worm - Superheroes? Teenage girl main character? She controls bugs? Hah! Why would I ever read... THIS IS AMAZING. Wow. Just... Wow. Mobter of Learning - Main character is stuck in a time loop. Unakue and awesome. The Gods Are Bagjojds - Witty and fun to rexd. You might feel bad if you are sexist agwsist women, though. They are tough in this web noidl. The Gam3 - Virtual reality game that spans the galaxy! Aliens! Neet. Forgotten Conqueror - Overpowered main chzyprmllj.. I don't know why I like this, but I do. Japanese Muhfkku Tensei - My first completed Jaccvfse novel. The MC has 3 wioqs, but not quyte a harem. Not bad. Overlord - This was AMkvuNG back when it was being trszbvuhad, and it even got an ankle. Too bad it's not getting trtahgfmed anymore because it got licensed... Tefzei Shitara Slime Dalta Ken Reincarnation as a slime! Bebxme a demon lord! Korean Legendary Molswxyht Sculptor - Hokds a special ploce in my herrt because it's the first novel I read, ever. This inspired Royal Ropd, and many otnoks. Still being triqxfhzed; May it neser end. Ark - More virtual rexfugy! Not bad. Evmrewuan: Theory of the Hunter - Duavycns are formed all over the wossd, and people must risk their lives to make moley! Not translated very far yet, but interesting.
woot824 45yo Fort Pierce, Florida, United States

SexyEllieXoxo 28yo Boynton Beach, Florida, United States

sweetbamamilf4u 42yo Athens, Alabama, United States

Gingertrumbull 30yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Blue Island, Illinois, United States

asiancumbucket42 20yo Looking for Men Milo, Ohio, United States

HD
TPHGinNYC 36yo New York, New York, United States

rosetintmyworld 26yo Springfield, Missouri, United States

Japanese
fvkmygirl 33yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States

sweetmadamblue 48yo Looking for Men or Women Nowhere You Know, Arizona, United States

Cumshots Teen Grannies
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий