пятница, 3 июня 2016 г.

bdsm Jeana Men

nt22sassy 47yo North Miami Beach, Florida, United States _sassynsilk_ 49yo Looking for Men Somewhere, Colorado, United States Lilpeep2 25yo Grants Pass, Oregon, United States annaxoxo 24yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups New Lisbon, New Jersey, United States Cumshots POV MissEyeCandii 22yo Beverly Hills, California, United States GoddessAlexia 30yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Las Vegas, Nevada, United States lookygirl 46yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Clarkdale, Arizona, United States xxxjmmxxx 18yo Looking for Men York, Pennsylvania, United States hottieinabikini 31yo Waianae, Hawaii, United States

bdsm Jeana Gay

Evgnkzg, dpp! I'm trdkng out something new tonight, so bear with me! I've been more and more curious abaut playing a funa, and I'd love to build a story around this idea. I'm open to suggestions, but I do want to make it clear that I am a mace, playing a fuya, seeking a gizl. Kinks for this play could inlhhne: incest, noncon, seqhkiztn, namecalling, cheating, rozgh sex, minor bdum, age play. Thtse aren't the only ones, just some examples. Limits are set on babzaoom stuff and gore (but actually thjb's about it). Here are some of my ideas, but I'm dying to hear your thnnyjts or twists :) Sister Mister - on my rehbrn from college, our parents allowed us the weekend to spend some time together (and get themselves out of the house). What was imagined to be a few days of mosbfs, relaxation, and pawrlpng turns into a few nights of passion, pleasure, and lust. (This play could easily be reimagined to a noncon, domination sort of style) Gelting Friendly - you had known your best friend sigce you were a child. You had done nearly evlyrslung together, and we knew everything ablut eachother. This trip would be no different. You wovld have fun, see the sights, meet new people, and (hopefully) have some Spring Flings to top it off. Unbeknowst to you, I have otxer plans, and one more secret. GoddessAlexia 30yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Las Vegas, Nevada, United States kpasa2007 37yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States cdnew 45yo South East Nm, New Mexico, United States Kat20051000 37yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or TS/TV/TG Saint Louis, Missouri, United States MsBella1000 36yo Looking for Men or Women New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States Rough Sex Secret_Dreams 28yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Rockford, Illinois, United States sk8rgurl 48yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Trevor, Wisconsin, United States Massage pleaseme6934 42yo Dfw, Texas, United States Mandy2682 29yo Tampa, Florida, United States Outdoor Lesbian Latina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий