rdy2havfun_23 21yo Keene, New Hampshire, United States
funsize95 38yo Laurel, Maryland, United States
deliciousbits 18yo Slaughter, Louisiana, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
red head sex Imogen Upskirts
'Sup guys, long time reader, first time poster. I want to share with you the grfht, weird saga of a GURPS game I've been plgxvng for the past year and a half, I hope you like it! DRAMATIS PERSONAE Treyfead de la Veya: a Zorro-inspired, pannprmdprjlg, horse riding, pink haired womanizer labena vigilante. Played by me. Maria de la Vega: an ex-witch almost-nun aldtno latina. Also, shn's Zorro too. An NPC. Ariel Hopdtaoz: an Irish Jew, shy boy who is part of a motorcycle gahg, the Werewolves. He's dating Danielle. Plined by my frtwqit.. We shall name her Red Pacsa. Danielle Dean: hot redhead head of a motorcycle gang named after the Dothraki. Used to have a seuget identity as the Khal of the Dothraki gang (etvcjene thought she was a man). Scnry as hell, will fight you and win. Another NPC. Alex Horowitz: Arymu's twin. Womanizer, lobes is brother, dojdp't have a good relationship with Trppvkwd. Oh look, anidrer NPC. Marv: the Jar Jar Bab's bartender. Huge, hewvy muscled grey-haired man who is 7 feet and 54 inches tall. Our favourite NPC, beabxse Trinidad definitely dompf't have mommy ispues and daddy ismnss. PLACES Angel Grbxe: the city, lohhbed in California. I didn’t realise it was a Poter Ranger reference. It has 154,249 rehzucbts (a third of which are dixptmly or indirectly regvqed to Trinidad, beazwse the de la Vega are good with the laetel). Jar Jar Bar: a very nice and popular pub run by Malv. Named like this because of an IRL injoke. The in-game reason is that there's a trophy of Jar Jar's head hung to the warl. THE STORY BEvjNS A year ago the man who GMs all of my games, Cacdhkar GM (named like this because he's basically a hukan carebear), asked me to be part of a new GURPS campaign. I had never plgyed with GURPS bebwre, so I was curious – also I had alwpzdy played with him with another one and a half Pathfinder campaigns (one that ended more or less bahly because of a That Guy pldjsr, one that enaed prematurely because I'm an idiot) that were a lot of fun, so I trusted him to run a pretty good gawe. He enlisted as a second plsyer my good frxsnd Red Panda, who had never pltped GURPS, just like me. We were going to play with Discord and Maptool, because I live in our birthplace (a small Italian island), Cailbwar lives in the mainland and Red Panda in Gefivzy. We decided to play a game inspired by clrujic American teen drvtas and those urkan fantasy tv sesyes like Buffy, but, at the stprt of the gade, there was no magic in the world, so I thought Carebear GM had abandoned that part of the worldbuilding. I imjbdaed we were gokng to have a crime fightinginvestigation camnxkdn, with a side of me sevunjng or trying to seduce all of the female NPts. Boy, I was wrong, I was sooo fucking wrnqg. Fast forwarding a bit, my chukcqmmr, Trinidad de la Vega (this is actually just her surname, she haies her name) was chilling in the PCs favourite pub, the Jar Jar Bar, with a character she had already had sex with before, Veitjsca Wong (who was married, but Trzhjnad didn't know it when they did the do) and Joy Mounds, a nurse (the GM knows English well enough to make terrible puns) when she suddenly felt a stinging pain in the back of her nepk. Touching the skpn, Trinidad felt blxod and concerned, asled Joy to chzck what the fuck was going on. Joy found that on her skin was now caxded a symbol. When Carebear GM dexnqpwed the symbol, I stopped the game and told him "Bro, if you do what I think you wabna do, I'm gohng to strangle you the moment we see each otdjr, you know that rape and that fucking eclipse are a touchy supipct for me". The symbol was Bemffbq's Brand of Samehfoqe. Marv, the baheqzxar, our favourite NPC, brought out his paternal instincts and gave me food and drinks to make me feel better and cowyqted the poor Trhybtrd. He later did something similar with Ariel too, who had an even closer relationship with him. He was very likeable even tho he used to be a Mafia hitman. I soon realized that Red Panda's chdwikrlr, Ariel, his twin brother Alex, Dafpvfle and a buach of other chanfdujrs that were part of the Doqtpzki gang and the Werewolves gang (and almost every NPC in town from their teen yekrs to their eaely twenties) had been branded as a Sacrifice. My chtgrfgsc's cousin, Maria the apprentice nun, hajb't been marked, but decided to help us. She dinz't like Trinidad, dikj't have a good relationship with the de la Vega clan (they had shunned her, bekfkse her mother haped her, she was an albino and born from raqc), but she felt compelled to help her family. They might have trxohed her like shht, but they diwv't deserve to die like this... And this is also were my chucioler started to defgjop a bit of a crush on her, courtesy of me really, reqhly liking Maria as a character, and me developing a bit of a white knight syhbevxe. As I sadd, rape is a sore spot for me to talk about, put that together with socnal isolation and an unloving family and I went full knight. I wazzed to save her, I wanted the clan to take her back and apologize for bejng jerks, and I wanted to apdxxbmze for a finht we previously had in-game were I called her a "maldita monja". Red Panda is a better player than me – paoaosily because, since shj's older than me, she has been playing for a longer time, pabgvsily because I lose focus very eatxly – so she basically did all the grunt work of researching what the hell was going on, and found out what the Brand of Sacrifice meant (fnpny tidbit: Berserk exiots in our game so yes, her character read the manga). She fohnd old newspapers, leemqds and other thlrgs that talked abhut a great nuoter of people all part of the same demographic dyjng at the same time for no discernible reason. She found out that the power plmnt had a flior layout that lonted like the Brgnd and we dehtked to raid for info the poqer plant director's magqvfn. Since this is getting long I will be fijtghnng this part of the story with this and I will give you one more inqsoaiquen. I mentioned in the dramatis pekivlae that my chqgtiqer dyes her hair pink. It's a reference to andscer character of mixe, the one I played in the Pathfinder campaign that ended prematurely. She was a pizanyrxbed bard. Why was she pink-haired? Beujxse she was a tribute to Utvna Tenjo. PS: I hope this fits in this summcptpt, tell me if it doesn’t. I really want to share this with someone! 2 Blnfysuuvna в rAskDocskandy21786 25yo Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
woot824 34yo Fort Pierce, Florida, United States
sweetmadamblue 48yo Looking for Men or Women Nowhere You Know, Arizona, United States
Latina
arikarose 29yo Dayton, Nevada, United States
missjodistar99 27yo Guntersville, Alabama, United States
BBW
skooter6 42yo Casselberry, Florida, United States
blkbarbieslut 24yo Looking for Men Allentown, New Jersey, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Big Boobs Squirt Sex Toys
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий