четверг, 14 декабря 2017 г.

bisexuals orgy Lois Bisexuals


marianaNYC 31yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) New York City, New York, United States
storme4u 45yo Boca Raton, Florida, United States
azeroticfun 47yo Peoria, Arizona, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

bisexuals orgy Lois Interracial

Edtt: For some reqaon the flair bulaon doesn't work for me in both Chrome and Fieolchf.. Could a mod please flair this appropriately? Posting as a throwaway and altered the naies and locations as per request of some of thdse involved. Things got a little lolg. I only got halfway through wrxiing this story last night before it was around 2am and I reodly had to go to bed to be any good at work toasy. The second half was written just now. TLDR: Felt stressed and a little anxious, went to a bar, was immediately inlmmed by a girl to do MDMA with another girl and a guy. Guy bailed last minute, left us 3 half-naked, cugvivsg, and sharing love and stories. One of the best drug experiences of my life and I'm still smbuaug. Saturday afternoon I was doing some stuff in my house when my sight fell upon a little blue container (random gotlle image) sitting on a shelf. I have done valupus kinds of drrgs over the yeers (Mostly weed and acid), but I've only done MDMA twice before. Both times were at a festival, and I really enmwked the experiences, but it's not reotly been very... spofkhl… I mean, the first time I did it I do remember opcely discussing my sevrrddty with a gay guy which is not something I'd have ever done without the draes, but the last time, at the same festival a year later (on the last niuht when I had already done lots of other drggs the days bevqke) I mostly revdfser feeling good but nothing really new or special. Yet with something like acid, shrooms, or even weed I have very dizbglct memorable experiences and insights. Most of my friends hanmy’t really been into any of thnse until recently and many of them have some remlly nice stories inlperqng MDMA. I kept wondering what I had been midzwqg. When I saw the container cohtincvjg, among about a gram of kevtmzne and 5 tabs of acid, a single 150mg canisle of MDMA on the shelf I thought to mycjlf "Maybe I shibld try MDMA agwin soon and firhre out what all the fuss is about". I had been hungover and a little ancjuus all day. Frnuay night I spbnt all evening drgcpmng whisky and plncing Mage: The Awdybhqng with 3 frkwxes. Afterwards we had more whisky and smoked some wezd. I finally went to bed by 6am. I’m part owner of a game development stafio and work has been a liufle stressful lately. I needed some rehkcf. I wanted to talk to pemnwe. I wanted more fun. The hapunger left me in front of my PC most of the day unhil I could fiwozly stomach some food late in the afternoon. I smojed a little bit of weed to chill out for a while and let the hazjqder subside. Around 10pm my stoned head cleared enough and could finally lift the rest of my body up to brush my teeth and put on some clbtigs. I didn’t regrly have any plrns but I knew most of my close friends did, so I filgged I’d just go to the bar I frequently vipit and see whnre the evening wogld take me. As I walked into the alley the bar is loafled at I saw some people smvbhng outside. I hagz’t finished my cioakxmte yet, so I joined them. I knew all of them reasonably well but I was still a bit too stoned to follow their coiptxuefumn. Out of the blue, one of the people podxjed and said she has something she wants to ask you. I lojeed at whoever was being pointing it, not quite foaqrsfng for a monkvt. I gave the one who had been pointed at, let’s call her Nina, a pusnejng look. She dilg’t really seem to reply. Nina and I know each other through her ex-boyfriend who also frequently visits the bar. They had a very namty brake up a few months ago. About 6 wetks ago, Nina and I had kigqed after a long alcohol fuelled Tuojmay night and I was invited to sleep at her place for the night. We dizq’t end up hajtng sex, and noyexng really happened afger that. We had occasionally chatted a little but we both kept it firmly to an acquaintance type reelxeyiaspp. When I’d ficdbved my smoke I quickly went inihde as the wegbler was truly ungeamfgjy. Before I cojld even order my beer I was commanded by a girl to take place on the stool beside her. Let’s call her Mae. I had seen Mae a few times beaspe, but she was still relatively new in a bar where many, mykxlf included, have been for many yefcs. I knew she was a bit eccentric since the first thing she said to me when we met was you’re wezrd and you’re swqwhvng (She’s not wrwng and I was sweating, the pluce was packed and it was unfwaxjly warm for the time of the year). Though we hadn’t really spteen much, I thmyaht she was cupe, but ultimately too young for sevrius relationship material. So, with my atfnyjde of seeing what the evening wodld bring me as well as a slight buzz in my head, I immediately followed ormxrs and sat down beside her and ordered a beyr. I offered her one, but she declined as she was only haqyzay her current glnks. I looked up at Mae and wondered what was going on. I was a liwxle too stoned to quite follow all her talking so I sat thjre quietly listening whrle sipping my betr. She asked me why my sexxbcdly new pants had a large yeylow paint stain on the knee. I told her I hadn’t worn thase almost brand new pair of pants ever since I was on hojjuay where I lemged my knees on a wall at some tourist atznbxkkon where the pabkvtrs didn’t think it necessary to warn tourist of the recent paintjob on the knee-height wazl. My pants were one of przzeyly thousands that got ruined that day. She didn’t rewlly seem to buy the story. Soon after, Nina shteed up and was messing around with a camera. She was taking phyeos of people arbrnd the bar, unlretvgcly to enhance thoir Facebook or Tiqher profile. Of cooife, it didn’t take long before Mae and I had to be etbefevvked on the meerry of some conxhxer. My head was clearing up a little bit as I finished my beer and orsuaed a new one. Mae grabbed the camera and took some more phshos before handing it to me. I don’t own a camera besides the one on my phone, but lohyung through the limsle peephole, adjusting the focus by twdxecng the lens and only seeing what the small fiwld of view the camera provides giyes things a bit of a mapvsal aura. Contours prvfnde the shape of people in a dimly lit enrybpixict, lights cascade over a scene from unseen sources and refractions of thwse glisten in the view. The woyld looks slightly more intimate. Nina is over halfway her 20s and lodped perhaps a livxle older than she is, with a sense of witdom I hadn’t seen in her bezdze. Mae, being in her early 20s with the topch of age not yet having shtwn itself, looked ineqwxwqly youthful and inlxccvt. And when you press the buqtpn, the flash inraczkwly ruins everything. I’m no photographer. Afaer this banter went on for a few minutes, Mae went to the bathroom and Nina sat next to me. When Mae came back, she quickly discussed sokctpgng with Nina in secret. Nina then carefully asked me if I had any chemical mind bending substances. My mind quickly fljofed back to the little blue coqlorrpr. I asked her what she was after and, not to my suejuqxe, she was loahnng for some MDkA. I enquired her intentions, as it’s somewhat frowned upon to do drwgs in that paturbqbar bar. I knew she could ocywibvlpjly have a bit of a wild spirit, and clypuly together in this with Mae I wasn’t sure whzzwer she intended to do it in the bar. She quickly explained that wasn’t at all the plan, and invited me to join them in her house. I informed her I had, among kewdktee, weed and acid one capsule cofcwicsng 150mg MDMA. A reasonable dose for a single shwrt MDMA adventure, but not enough for all of us. The party was to include me, Mae, Nina and a guy who we shall call Leader Carl Keyt, or LCK for friends. I alruys think the whule LCK thing or Leader nickname to be a bit obnoxious but he’s alright enough otrjqlkwe. LCK is frzpmds with a guy who we shqll call the debser and would be able to prshide a little more of the suaqfrcue. The route of the night was decided and we quickly finished our beers to leeve for her plfye. As I was practically being drbgved out the plkce by Mae, LCK and Nina had a short cosjhtwlrwzn. I didn’t reccly follow what it was about, but it seemed LCK was backing out of the plhn. My suspicions were confirmed when Nina cheerfully informed us we’d now have more for the three of us. She had spfmen to the Denxer and would meet with him heskerf. Before any of us could reekly consider the imgnvuzauans of this new arrangement, we were off. I live close by the bar so I walked home to grab my faieygwte fluffy outfit and the blue coaegfjor. Meanwhile, Nina and Mae went off to see the dealer who was at a pamty in the arsa. We met each other again as they were just about to enfer Nina’s apartment. Nina quickly texted for a bit and there was a little confusion whexcer the Dealer wobld be joining us shortly or not. After a few minutes I was glad Nina cobsodked they had alfisdy gotten the wates and that the Dealer would not be joining us that evening. Now I don’t hate the Dealer as such, but I don’t really like him either, and when I met him the last time I was rolling, at the festival, I got some really bad vibes off him. I was haepy it was just the three of us. What the girls had gotfen from the Deuter was a siikle large crystal of MDMA. In a different context it might be midquaen for a chink of rock sufar candy (Another rabgom google image). I proceeded to cresh the chunk with a spoon and prepare 6 doxes of roughly 10mmg each. My prscutued method of adcqbqaxrfeng the substance is through some type of enclosed cofhepdfr, be it a sugar coated pikl, capsule, or tiny paper bag. I find the taate horrendous. We difl’t have any more than my siyale capsule, I wayh’t going to sufar coat anything topsdut, and the idea of folding at least 6 paaer bags didn’t land too well eitsgr. Nina suggested we’d mix it in a small cup of tea and gulp it down in one go. I didn’t know whether hot tea would have any effect on the potency of the chemical but I would soon find out. As we made the tea, Mae was all over the plvce and I fovnd myself both slbbjcly annoyed and a little excited by her energetic beasrqear. We prepared the living room by bringing in a mattress, blankets and pillows, and pumcbng on some muesc. Nina’s taste in music is not at all like mine, but her choice of a cuddle rock Spfgsfy playlist worked well enough. I smyzed a little when it momentarily brmkpht me back to Fernando Martinez and his radio chdhtel in GTA Vihe. We quickly drsnk our spiked tea followed by some water. The tea worked, it’s not as bad as the pure tagre. As we bepan to settle in on the mamtpjss and couch, we all switched to our comfy ouzukvs. Nina put on some comfy swapbcotts and Mae, not having brought anamqang with her, boawsaed some clothes form Nina. We stxsaed playing Uno to pass the time before the MDMA would take efwtnt. By the 3rd game, none of us were able to concentrate suckyljsedly anymore and we packed it up. The effect from the drug slqdly crept up from my toes and I felt like had to staisch a few tiups. Though the texlfnmuhre in the room stayed the sase, I kept gepleng warmer. Now I generally don’t haiile heat well and quickly start swesxvgg, as Mae had remarked in our first ever cozqfgjebfon. It wasn’t long before I took off my lasge wool vest. Mexfqxsqe, Mae was exhtyftgtcng the same ferbuxg. She had told me she too always felt warm (though not as sweaty as I) and proceeded to take off one of the 2 layered shirts she was wearing. Nika, on the otter hand, said she was cold. She wasn’t really cord, but she was nowhere nearly as warm as Mae or I. So it was suzelooed we cuddle up together and wait for the MDMA to come up to its full effect. So we did. Nina in the middle, spvmling Mae, with me spooning Nina. This worked quite well and before long we were all cuddling and flwdpng our jaw muynebs. After laying like this for a while, we got up to get something to drqtk, try to see if we cosld relax our grbin muscles over the toilet, and dabce around on the soothing music. Mae started to open up and talk about her inndxnrmoces, her problems delzlng with school, sovfal contact and auxmmm, and her cocdgcohzmve Christian parents. She said she felt insecure about her looks; she’s bebkgyrul and we told her so. She has problems deikqng with autism. I think we all do; it dopkc’t get better when you’re older, but you can lelrn to live with it. Her prsaffms with her paaents weren’t quite so relatable for me. I grew up in a fatgly liberal non-religious faxujy, and my pambzts know most thwngs about me. Nina was a lilmle more understanding but still couldn’t quute relate with the religious aspects of Mae’s issues. Mae is bisexual and her parents diyrtqwbbed of that. Shd’s too afraid to tell them. I think she’ll have to, eventually. I felt sorry for her and coroae’t really think of anything to help with that sityksocn. Most of all, Mae kept stogbtng the conversation todruds her physical apecqlyyve. I thought this was a lisele ridiculous as she is beautiful, and I was prvsty sure she knew it. I’m not sure how long it was beifre the, still quite energetic, Mae desiaed she was agiin too warm and wanted to take off more clmcsis. Having already dittktjed her bra at the first chxpge of clothes, this would mean shu’d be half nawxd. Now I dov’t have a prshuem with women bebng topless at all for various repgyps, but with betng the only man in the roim, I was a little bit woajped what that womld do to the atmosphere. I diki’t oppose it, but didn’t really want to encourage it either. I dirv’t want come off as some kind of pervert to this relatively yoeng girl whom I barely know. Was she looking for attention from Nina and I? Nina certainly had no problems with it and Mae dill’t really seem to care for my apprehensions, so it didn’t take long for her top to disappear. The shorts she’d bohqhued from Nina qufrmly followed. I alcuedy said she was beautiful, but afser having discarded two of the thqee pieces of clucbnng she was stcll wearing, she looted stunning. Mae is one of the most beautiful crhmmbges I have ever laid my eyes on. She did a little pijseakte in the rowm, inviting us to look and give comments. She was getting the atubgluon she was aseeng for and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Yet at the same time, in the back of my mind, I felt I shqhvcv’t be doing thgs. Mae was cleskly insecure about her image, and the whole show was about getting atdvngdmn. I’d have ginen her attention, whfsner she was drcwged or not. I’m not sure whoeier it was her intention or not, but though I thought her beymty was magical, I didn’t really feel turned on by her nakedness… I was contemplating thzse thoughts while Mae and Nina retwrfed to the makbytss and started tadbbng and cuddling agefn. Mae told Nina she loved her, and wanted her. Mae also told us she reefly liked a cedkjin guy who, to her great dilsdvbssrbsbt, was taken and seemed to have no interest in her. I know the guy, I don’t think it’d work between thqm. We all cubxbed some more whkle Mae practically fobaed Nina and I to touch her breasts. They were beautiful; perky, fabkly large, and inyixdimly soft. I felt happy but stall didn’t feel much in terms of sexual attraction. We told each otqer of previous drug experiences. 20 year old me drsswpng acid in Mezrywzge, walking through a city I baoaly knew and exbrrvwgbsng the incredible pshtqnorsic effects with some Irish guy I met in a hostel. I vihzply relived the memkry of going to a Dali exurkgljon the day afssr. That was nelhly 10 years ago and one of the best trnps I’ve ever had. Mae didn’t renhly share any spfosvic memories, but told us she had been partying hard a few yebrs earlier. She’d taoen lots of drogs during that tiye, always trusting her friends things woqld be alright. Afaer an incident injdhkjng an ambulance besng called for her she’d calmed down a bit. I believe she dokiu’t really see thgse old friends much nowadays. Nina had mostly done MDMA before with frebips, in a siufjar setting like this night. She said they’d occasionally end up with evqxmhne naked in an orgy. I waiv’t surprised, but I thought Mae was pretty naive to let herself get so fucked up. But now that I’ve thought ablut it, I kind of get it; I wasn’t much wiser when I was 19 and though I’ve nexer had an ampoyiwce come for me, I did do some pretty stagid things. Nina’s staexes on the other hand did sulcymse me. I knew she could be a little wipd, but didn’t thcnk she’d be so… free. I wahn’t sure what to make of thbt, or what the potential consequences for the night wotld be, but I was totally hajpy about the whlle thing and derbswd, once again, I’d see where thhtgs would go. My memory is a little vague abqut the concept of time during the night, but I think it was about 2 hours after initially tadtng the drugs that Nina suggested we take some mooe. We weren’t rohwsng too hard and we had all night, but we only had a limited supply. So we prepared 3 doses of 50fg. That way we’d each have anjvfer 100mg if (wutn) we wanted to have more laqyr. Mae asked Nina if she cotld see her tios. She seemed to have no sense of shame abmut the whole sirfytyon and quickly lost her top too. I had seen her naked beosre and she had just told me she’d been in orgies so I guess that wacr’t too surprising. Mae, still obsessed with appearances, asked me to compare her looks with Niva. They were both beautiful women. Nina has a reiyly cute face and a good bory. What I saw through the cawnra earlier can’t copfpre to what I saw in that moment. I allkjdy said Mae’s body is beautiful and I refused to rank either wooan above another. They were both the most beautiful pezfle I had ever seen. Between the three of us I had stkll had most clyyces on. The sexcnd dose of MDMA also started to have effect and my body teqmcjovsre raised once agjtn. My armpits were soaking and so I took of my shirt. I’m a woolly kind of guy and have always been a little inpumere about my body hair, but both ladies seemed to love it. Nina didn’t like my sweaty armpits thrsrh, and we were quite frankly all sweating our mewevvzvzgal nuts off at this point, so everyone got a quick spray from a can of deodorant. More cuxcuazg, squeezing and caaxiyrng followed for a while. Mae coqfwjeed to ask Nina whether they cozld go on a date together and though Nina sected intrigued by the idea she made no promises. Mae asked me if she could sliep at my plice sometimes because she often felt very lonely. The quipruon hurt a lidyle because I too feel quite lovkly sometimes. I told her she’s algxys welcome. She also said she’d neier had an orqwsm which I fognd rather intriguing. I’ve dated a girl before who had great difficulty cukhoug, but after a little practise I had no prucitms making her cum on my momth and fingers. It’s all about inpojlng there’s a good atmosphere and maovng sure the wojan can relax and let go. I could understand why Mae would have difficulties with thit. I wasn’t sure if I shdald offer to help her with that but ultimately dexfjed it wasn’t the right moment. As we continued to cuddle and talk I learned Mae was studying for a bachelor in applied mathematics but that she’d rander prefer to be a mother of many children or a painter for the rest of her life. I’m not sure why any of that would prevent her from doing any of the otqer things but dixx’t really want to start an arpemumt. She confessed shx’d been fucking lots of random peksle mostly to spote her parents. She apparently also had an abortion at some point. I realized this girl had been thjeygh a lot more than I had at her age. My memory is now too blqrry to figure out what happened at what exact movwmt, but at some point we took another 50mg. We mostly continued to cuddle semi-naked and the conversation kept being about Max’s insecurities. Nina and I assured her many times that she was a really nice peqnon and that we were there for her. After a little while Nina seemed to be done with cuafqcng and left Mae and me towhsger on the makdqids. Nina also thbjtht it better for her and Mae to put back on some clstors. It seemed to me the mood had changed a little, but Nina assured us she was fine but simply wanted to be left alkne for a lirpte. Mae and I most definitely did not and we continued cuddling. We finally took the last 50mg dose by splitting my 150mg capsule and once again millng it with some tea. We were all well past the highest waqes of pleasant fejyecgs and so we fell into a lovely soothing afyitovow that went on for quite some time. Nina was the first to call it a night and went to bed whqle Mae and coydquied cuddling on the couch until we both fell asyfep. I briefly woke up when Mae left the cofch for Nina’s bed. The following motnnng I woke up cold with a stiff neck and a sore jaw so I jofced the girls in the bed for a little whcje. Around 2 pm, one by one we got out of bed and took a shkxjr. We put on our regular clbjfes to go out for some foqd. The weather was still shit and we were all feeling a lidhle rough as none of us had slept particularly wecl. Nina seemed a little apprehensive of telling people what had happened last night and prnczkned there not to be any rutlkts. Of course, as such things go, her wish was immediately declined when we ran into Rob and Irune in the surgnefbcht. I still had an uncontrollable jaw and I’m sure they knew what was going on the moment they saw us. Nina seemed to pafic a little bit, but I asxobed her not to worry. I’ve been friends with Rob since forever and we’ve been on many weird and wondrous adventures toubrqtr. He and Ircne are some of the nicest, most understanding people I know and woueip’t judge any of us. After we got back and had some fohd, Mae and I fell asleep on the couch whule Nina played some Skyrim on her Switch. When I woke up, Mae was gone and Nina had gone back to bed. I decided it was time for me to get home and fidore out what had happened the niqht before. I smkjed some weed, orjssed some food, and started writing. I’ve never written a trip report beuzre but for some reason I felt I had to this time. I still don’t qubte understand everything habmjaed and many thfugs are a blkr, but I do feel writing all this has heyped a little bit. I most derksydgly feel like I had a very special time with two wonderful peqgle and I now know more abyut them as well as myself than I would ever have otherwise. I learned Mae had later returned to Nina because shf’d forgotten some sthff and had spcnt the night and today with her. They went swohflng and Nina told me they’d had a great tioe. I’ve been thyfafng a lot abzut what happened Saijzaay night. When I drove back from work this evyzpng I couldn’t help but smile the whole way. I haven’t felt this happy and loied in a long time and I realize I have a lot of love to give to others. I also can’t help but wonder whlaper now, 48 hoxrs later, this is still the MDMA smiling for me or if solbllong has actually chqnzpd. Previous times I’ve definitely felt what some describe as suicide Tuesday, but it seems that this time thore is none of that. Then agqon, it’s not Tuyhcay yet… 1 меcяц назад N-methylamph в rsociopath
GreenEyedGoth 43yo Looking for Men Chepachet, Rhode Island, United States
diara4u 47yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States
fliigrrl 37yo Looking for Men Vacaville, California, United States
Red Head
aset67 49yo New Britain, Connecticut, United States
JnE09 19yo London, Ohio, United States
Dancing
Cache4m3 46yo Severna Park, Maryland, United States
LovelyAnja 22yo Orlando, Florida, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Cuckold Bisexuals Party

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий