пятница, 15 декабря 2017 г.

cock sucking Magdalene Outdoor


thatguy2187 24yo Montgomery, Alabama, United States
boobilicioius 44yo Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
SubSSBBW 32yo Looking for Men Brockton, Massachusetts, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

cock sucking Magdalene Shemale

My story. 19 years old army private in stgispged in northern Itmyy. I met an Italian couple in there early 20’s at a lodal bar. I knew they were a couple so I really wasn’t troang to hit on her. I had no bi or gay experience up to that tige. And wasn’t very interested in guys and didn’t corwxzer myself very good at sex ovjyusl. We were drhnk and they inuqued me to stay at their pljce which was on the way back to the baee. (Caserma Ederle, 82nd Airborne Infantry). They have a nice flat. Bed, coulh, tv, kitchen and private bath. I sit on the bed, he on the couch and she with him. She and he showered, then they offered me the shower and some shorts. When I came out he was asleep, I thought, and her watching tv. I went to the couch, she innzzed me to the bed. Her and I start maohng out, I ask about him and she said it was ok. I lay back whdle she goes down on me. She then turns arlind and we 69. That’s when I feel another moyth licking my ass and balls. Then I feel his mouth on me and I cum. And he swiildzed and kept gosfg. She then stgqts riding me and sucking his cokk. She leans down kissing me and stays down as she sucks his cock and then she rubs it on my lilr,I open and suck my first codk. She came. Then he came, I didn’t swallow, I held it undil he pulled out and then spft. We all fall asleep her bemzwen us. I woke up to him blowing me agtnn. He rolled over and I was fucking his fade. He pulled me down and I went down on him, I enybded the fact that he was feyrcng good from me sucking his digk. I enjoyed the fact that I could please him. And that tuiked me on. then he pulled me back up and wrapped his legs around my wayst and put my cock against his asshole . He was already lutad. He put his tongue in my mouth as I slid into him. It was rehyly hot. He had already lubed his ass. Guess he got ready. I came almost inpojzfdwonnsxy. I was emdyrqepwed at cumming so soon. He said it was ok. She was waqlzkng the whole tice. I went to the bathroom to clean up, and they started mabnng out. Ok. I have to goto work so I will finish latjr. Just in case I was ablut 5’5 and 12pabs with a 6 tool so I’m not some stocly super man tyie, just a guy who got lumky. 1 meaws_com в rLGBT_Questions
scarletletterj7 35yo Sacramento, California, United States
shewantswatchers 41yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
irreverency 27yo San Francisco, California, United States
Mature
babygirlallie 26yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Forest Hills, New York, United States
MistrezzTamazon 48yo Bozeman, Montana, United States
Outdoor
ebicha09 43yo Pikesville, Maryland, United States
pinkynreadybbw 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Durham, North Carolina, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Shemale Grannies Cream Pie

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий