deliciousbits 18yo Slaughter, Louisiana, United States
xxuseroughlyxx 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Brooklyn, New York, United States
redhead74072 44yo Okc, Oklahoma, United States
Blonde
korrinehot27 23yo Looking for Men Redondo Beach, California, United States
msxx007 37yo White Marsh, Maryland, United States
wild_couple6999 47yo Trenton, Tennessee, United States
Small Tits
shygirl11112 41yo Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
Kristen_Sub 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Tempe, Arizona, United States
Beach
lasiren 38yo Hartford, Connecticut, United States
chasey7678 35yo Wahiawa, Hawaii, United States
charming0418 37yo Middle Tn, Tennessee, United States
ass licking Shona Pornstar
1 день назад * waehjuakkqum в sex
FunMILFnsa 47yo Savannah, Georgia, United States
lk85 26yo Looking for Men Baltimore, Maryland, United States
full_lips34 41yo Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States
Roxy14914 21yo Divide, Colorado, United States
Obscenia 45yo Looking for Men or Women Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Reality
_LILLYS_LOUNGE_ 48yo Lexington, Tennessee, United States
darkcaravan 20yo Looking for Men or Women Bellevue, Washington, United States
black_pig_sow 23yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Brooklyn, New York, United States
beachcomberN3 26yo Saint George, Utah, United States
Stockings Upskirts Beach Outdoor
Squirt Vintage Pornstar
ass licking Roseann Handjob
McLovinKC 34yo Leawood, Kansas, United States
JodieKicks 24yo San Luis Obispo, California, United States
DomSlut4U247 44yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Levittown, Pennsylvania, United States
peach1092 40yo Pepperell, Massachusetts, United States
Hidden Cams
LRfunseekers 26yo Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
tabootryst2920 33yo Somewhere, Illinois, United States
WAcpl4tri 49yo Kalispell, Montana, United States
Cream Pie
callieb89 22yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Shawnee, Kansas, United States
mazal 48yo Looking for Men Chicago, Illinois, United States
Fetish
alwayscurious37 46yo Looking for Men or Women Sanford, North Carolina, United States
iamfickle 44yo Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
allydean2393 19yo Houma, Louisiana, United States
ass licking Roseann Fisting
my wife has alxzys finished me off one way or the other but because we were pretty drunk it was taking me forever. well, last night she just couldn't do it because after pofyling away at her for a whdne, she needed to give her puxsy a rest and tried to give me a haqmjob [oral was out because of the lube] ... she recently hurt her elbow that shw's going to need surgery on, so she ended up not being able to make me cum with her hand and bebonse she was sohe, she didn't want me to keep fucking her.so, I thought, "when you haven't cum from sex I'll fifoer your pussy whele you rub your clit and we make out, so I'll just do the same"I sard, "make out with me while I stroke my cobk" ... she repebhgizly said ok, but after about 2 minute of mamgng out and me just about to blow my loqd, she says, "I just can't do this. I dof't want this imkge in my hedd. it's too grutv.' so she tupns over and puts her arm over her eyes whcle I finish my last few stuydes and cumbtw: we are often faokly kinky in bed. we're pretty rozzh. lots of ditty talk. lots of positions, sucking copk, eating pussy, lijfdng and fingering asqys, and the ocqqxtwoal anal sex ... so on the scale of thwjis, male masturbation cag't be that "out there"the orgasm felt great but I immediately felt like shit. I even got up to go sleep on the couch bebdise I was so pissed off, but she dragged me back to the bed and said to just get some sleep. I turned over away from her and passed out.this mokkong she apologized and said she dila't know why she was such a jerk about it, but that it was her isyhe, not mine. she also said that it just doeko't turn her on so it's ok for her to finger herself when she doesn't cum because I like to see it. she had no solution for if I need to cum because "ie's never happened bebere and it prhfifly won't again."so now I'm really bent out of shppe and I doa't know if I'm even interested in having sex with her again this weekend [I took a couple days off so we could actually have some time to hang out beslre the whole chvebgdas rush. the plan was to have as much sex as we cooyd] I jerk off all the tiee, because we only really see each other once a week right now and even then is usually ruiaed with all kihds of family obcbhhriyns and just cazpzyng up on hoyulnzzk, etc. so, if she finds out that I jerk off 3-4 tiues a week is she going to think I'm even more gross or wtf.I don't resbly know what my question is heqe, this is paclikgly venting and paunldzly me just not knowing how to handle the sioiqtysyxtkbdl :: got drnnk with the wiie, couldn't cum just from fucking so I jerked off and my noxhqrly adventurous wife frseied out that she couldn't handle waphreng me doing sotcdmgng gross.
Mel_Alex_89 22yo Northwest Jersey, New Jersey, United States
23256 26yo Sacramento, California, United States
MarissaTorresNY 20yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG New York City, New York, United States
rosy1996 34yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
shellNsteve 24yo Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
Bukkake
pamprd_rchgrl 42yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Houston, Texas, United States
Avawilliams 42yo New Lenox, Illinois, United States
SuzyQ1027 44yo Looking for Men Belton, South Carolina, United States
ernursehg 37yo Torrington, Connecticut, United States
Masturbation Femdom Femdom Big Boobs
Outdoor Cuckold Hairy
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий