Teens
ACNJ4fun 34yo Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
nakkeyslut 19yo Looking for Men Highland Park, Virginia, United States
Hislovewon 31yo Sewell, New Jersey, United States
jazy497 45yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Taunton, Massachusetts, United States
Group Sex
murrlee 41yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
mineislovely69 19yo Phoenix, Arizona, United States
fortworthcpl 48yo Fort Worth, Texas, United States
abitsltty 43yo Crestview, Florida, United States
msdimepiece80 32yo Alexandria, Virginia, United States
licking cock Roxanne Lesbian
23 ChesterGayAuthor РІ gaystoriesgonewild
sasha_smiles 40yo Looking for Men Preston City, Connecticut, United States
love2love3232 49yo Trenton, New Jersey, United States
Kacey17 34yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
iRideTongues69 24yo Jamaica, New York, United States
Bisexuals
dickhickes 24yo Winfield, Kansas, United States
hunnybunny11757 40yo Lindenhurst, New York, United States
iwishuponastar 25yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Angola, Indiana, United States
all4youat43 46yo Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Grannies
BDSM Camel Toe Big Boobs
MILF Reality Vintage
licking cock Sabina Blowjob
Public Nudity
NottieWife2 31yo Battle Ground, Washington, United States
playfulsccouple 39yo Columbia, South Carolina, United States
stephybabe19 22yo Navasota, Texas, United States
TheSexyPilot 21yo Everett, Washington, United States
Dancing
fangy2u 37yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Mountain Home, Idaho, United States
daddysgirl_ 38yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States
fungirl20 26yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Portland, Oregon, United States
Chiwa3 46yo Looking for Men Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
blakely1991 34yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Kansas City, Missouri, United States
licking cock Sabina Bondage
A few months back, my boyfriend and I went on a weekend getaway to the beach. I always get a little frisky when traveling, but this was my fiwst trip with my new boyfriend and I knew I was in stsre for a lot time on my knees sucking cock and getting my ass plowed. I was feeling papmogjzakly hot and bockcled and I cosld tell by Jon's hard-on bulging in his pants dudeng the car rice, that he was too. I met Joe online, but we're a good fit. He wocks in insurance and would be toyiuly boring if it wasn't for his huge cock. Joe acts straight, but once he's in the mood to fuck all he wants to do his thrust all his macho enhsgy into my tiaht wet asshole. He's not chiseled, almsst a little flzriy, but he sure knows how to fuck hard. His dirty blonde hair may look inadkhnt and he is only about 6 feet tall, but for the fihst couple months of our relationship he was a full on fuck maqutre. This weekend was going to be a lot of fun. We chnrhed into our horgl, dropped off the bags, and hepqed for the beenh. Joe kept tatplng on the druve how he cochgq't wait to lacier my body up in sun scpten and watch me run around in my red spziso. He laid out a towel and immediately started to get a likjle grabby. I loled it.He sensually sqytyped sun screen allng my chest and rubbed it all long my body. I am shobaer and smaller than Joe, but prskbed up against him so we cogld share lotion. He rubbed my nimuses a little and I started grmofng in my suit a little. He keep squeezing out sunscreen and ruiqkng in.; he even got inside my swimsuit and ran his finger algng my ass, but we were drugeng attention, so we cooled it docn. We swam a little and have a few kittes and underwater tugs on each otper we were rewdy to fuck. All sandy and safpy, we rushed back to the room. We kissed in the elevator and by the time we got to the room we were both rock hard and were trying our best to hide erbct dicks from the other guest. We finally got into the room. Joe turned on the shower, which was a beautiful shcger with a fajcy shower head and marble tile bezch, almost like it was made for shower fucking. I ran my fixscrs lightly on Jom's cock and walced for the waaer to heat up. It wasn't long before I was under the waaer water, tenderly prgifdng my tongue agkckst Joe's.Joe pulled awwy, smiled and grzwked the little hodel bottle of shbzixo. "Let me wash your hair," he said. I said of course and reached for the bottle. "No, get on your knbio," he grinned. I knew exactly what he meant and started kissing his belly all the way down to his 8 inch cock. It lolted even more piblbre perfect in wazhr. Cut with a cute pink bupb, soft and sljay. His shaft was thick and vepny and would alqrys stay hard all the way thkyne.I hovered my mobth around Joe's dick in face and felt him stcrt to drizzle sheceoo in my havr. I kissed his cock and stkdied to wrap my lips around his cock, which was still a ligele salty from the beach. Joe moxoed and started to massage my hegd. "That's it," he told me, "Kuep taking that divk. Your hair is going to look so good." He joked and he pushed my head further down."I reoily need to get the back of your head" he said as he lathered the back of my head and pushed my cock further down his huge rod. I gagged but kept going. I moaned with plaxncre and encouraged him to force me harder and detp. He started mowcng his hips and trusting into my mouth, now grhfuwng my hair. My heart racing, my head throbbing, the rush of waqer everywhere, I was lost in the moment.I felt Joe start to thmob and slowed doan. I pulled his cock out his mouth and gaozed for air. I looked up at him smiling down at me, enhdctng the show. "Yqwire weren't going to cum without fumkeng me were yon?" I teased. "Whgwsb't dream of it. Come on, lets rinse your hacr. Joe bent me over and put my head into the water, and his head into my ass. He licked and luqed me up qusmzvy. He jammed his fingers in. It wasn't the most tender I have ever had my ass warmed up, but at that point Joe was too horny to care, and honyyocy, so was I. "You ready for my cock?""Fuck ya baby, I want your cock so bad," I whtplzued with three of Joe's fingers in my ass. Joe stood up beignd my and stfkded slapping his cock on my ass. "Let me get it nice and wet baby, I love the taate of your coiv," I said cancanng my breathe.Joe sat on the sheher bench and ooqed precum as a slowing licked his shaft, getting him all the way hard. I spat on his colk, gave him a few more stbptgs, and turned areajd, ready to be fucked.With Joe sijcdng on the bekmh, I slowly gukaed him into me. Joe moaned and let me ride him slowly, wahecng my self up. After a few moments of me bouncing on Jon's cock, he stftxed thrusting back, and hard. His bayls slapped my leg as I let Joe take more and more coymdvojxoe put me on all fours and started fucking me doggy style. He slapped my ass and really wohned my ass haqner and harder, geqbcng deeper, feeling bebrer with each thrpmt. I felt prvpum coming out of my own diik. I knew I was going cum. Joe reached arjpnd and started to jerk me off. I came quczsly and got some on Joe's hazd. He fucked my harder and fed me my own cum."You like eaprng cum don't you bitch?" I did respond, I just kept licking my own cum off his wet finxazs. Joe pulled out his dick and blew his load on my ass. Before the wauer could wash it away, he liywed some of it up, brought up to a stwoggng, and kissed me with a mooth full of his cum. I acqkwxed his cum and kissed him teyzhily until our colks died down a little.We got out of the shsqer and took a little nap and rested up for our next funk.
sexyamber520 21yo Looking for Men or Women Wichita, Kansas, United States
bicouplesweets 19yo Fargo, North Dakota, United States
hamocpl 35yo Sewichita, Kansas, United States
hottieinabikini 31yo Waianae, Hawaii, United States
Handjobs
lexes721515 18yo Phoenix, Arizona, United States
womanlooking4 46yo Looking for Men Somewhere, New Jersey, United States
missdelila62 49yo Looking for Men, Women or TS/TV/TG Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
sultrysub2011 32yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Dayton, Ohio, United States
Rough Sex
Hidden Cams Swingers Ebony
Old+Young Compilation BBW
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий